A relationship between two writers – one aspiring, one established – developed beyond the platonic. The question is, who is using who?
A Strangely Useless Thing explores the issue of the gentle balance of power in relationships, both romantic and otherwise.
A work-in-progress by Nicola Spendlove & Derek Flynn
It is absolutely not autobiographical – both Nicola and Derek are very boring.
When: 5th October
Time: 6pm (Doors open 5.45pm)
Where: Garter Lane (5 O’Connell St.)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for visiting Little Room:
In line with the Government’s plan, in order to attend an event at Garter Lane, you and all of your booking party will be required to present one of the following on arrival at our theatre:
- An EU Digital Covid Certificate (DCC) or the HSE Vaccination Card, or a COVID-19 Certificate that has been issued by non-EU states, which contains CONFIRMATION that the person has been vaccinated.
- Unvaccinated minors under the age of 18 will be permitted to attend the event in the accompaniment of a fully vaccinated parent or guardian.
- Early arrival to our theatre is advised and we suggest being present up 15 minutes before the event start time.
- Garter Lane has ample space in both it’s Studio Building Foyer to social distance while waiting to enter.
- Face coverings are required while moving about our building and may be removed once seated.
- We ask that you (as we will) all adhere to all of the public health safety guidelines that keep us safe, these include proper hand hygiene and social distancing.